<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12375523?origin\x3dhttp://terroridz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Ridz.

I am an angel..
Welcome to my domain..
if you don't like what you see..
suck it up.

Say.

Links.

Aaron
Arsenal F.C.
Azziana
Deborah
Esther
Farhan
Herlina
Kailing
Mardiah
Nicole
Norsh
Nurin
Nurin 2
Quah
Wahida
Zakiah

Play.

La Vie En Rose - Louis Armstrong

Count.
Web Counter
stats counter
Friday, March 17, 2017.

Wah! Now when all the pieces stared to fall in place, all seems so clear now!

Allah made the "wire trip" in Moscow for good reason! Cos the lies weren't just for that incident, but was for the week after too! Wonder if people knew, how different things would be. But well, not my call ah.

Then more signs popped up, got to see with the own eyes!  Then people noticed too!

Through words from the mouth and fingers, one may choose to insult or open stories that were meant to be kept within four walls. Looks bad for the other party eh. But well, now with these further signs, people who pay close attention and with an open mind can piece up everything.

Alhamdulillah, this chapter is going to close in a matter of weeks! Ending was not one I wanted but as Allah has done over these short period of time, it was something I needed.

The dream was a nightmare that turned out to push me towards a direction I never though I'd walk. So far, it has been a fruitful journey and I can only pray that Allah continues to allow this journey to bear more good things, In Shaa Allah.

That smile I could give, the calm in the heart. Thanks to the many people who made endless duas. Alhamdulillah to the great friends and family members.

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اجْتَنِبُوا كَثِيرًا مِّنَ الظَّنِّ إِنَّ بَعْضَ الظَّنِّ إِثْمٌ وَلَا تَجَسَّسُوا وَلَا يَغْتَب بَّعْضُكُم بَعْضًا أَيُحِبُّ أَحَدُكُمْ أَن يَأْكُلَ لَحْمَ أَخِيهِ مَيْتًا فَكَرِهْتُمُوهُ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ تَوَّابٌ رَّحِيمٌ
Artinya : “Dan janganlah menggunjingkan satu sama lain. Adakah seorang diantara kamu yang suka memakan daging saudaranya yang sudah mati? Maka tentulah kamu merasa jijik kepadanya. dan bertakwalah kepada Allah. Sesungguhnya Allah Maha Penerima taubat lagi Maha Penyayang.” (QS. Al Hujurat : 12)