<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12375523?origin\x3dhttp://terroridz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Ridz.

I am an angel..
Welcome to my domain..
if you don't like what you see..
suck it up.

Say.

Links.

Aaron
Arsenal F.C.
Azziana
Deborah
Esther
Farhan
Herlina
Kailing
Mardiah
Nicole
Norsh
Nurin
Nurin 2
Quah
Wahida
Zakiah

Play.

La Vie En Rose - Louis Armstrong

Count.
Web Counter
stats counter
Friday, January 27, 2017.

Almost a month and so far, things are looking good! Alhamdulillah. 

Meeting friends old and new. Chit chatting and laughing lots. 

Work has been rather busy. But am learning so many new things! Weeee!

It's been so busy until I almost forgot about schooooooool! Made new friends in the first day of class too! Alhamdulillah. :)

Now am left to find time to finish up my room! Furniture shopping soon In Shaa Allah. 

Speaking of which, its a really good feeling to be debt free and have savings! In Shaa Allah with the savings plan, I'd be able to go umrah! If I could bring my parents along, it'll be greater! Heh. 

Till then, here's to a happier and more stable life!