Friday, December 02, 2016.
So many obstacles as a team and even down to the individual, but the team pulled through.
Perhaps pulling through is a wrong word to use. They excelled.
For the first time, the mentors and I couldn't do anything cos everything was being handled by the team! It's really nice to see them grow over the years.
Someone commented that nobody stood up above the rest to shine. Then we realised, it was simply because the whole team was working cohesively together.
Alhamdulillah.
And that was the biggest sign for me. Successor is ready and I'll be stepping down in September! After 4 terms.
Learnt so much over the years and made so many great friends. Friends whom I consider as family.
It's true what many have said. Happiness is a choice. Not an outcome.
And over these recent months, I am trying to practice it with family, work and CC. Difficult process, but Jihad against oneself is never easy.
Can't wait for the next chapter in life. *bullish mode on*
May Allah always grant us his blessings so that we can contribute positivity to ourselves and to others. In Shaa Allah.