<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12375523?origin\x3dhttp://terroridz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Ridz.

I am an angel..
Welcome to my domain..
if you don't like what you see..
suck it up.

Say.

Links.

Aaron
Arsenal F.C.
Azziana
Deborah
Esther
Farhan
Herlina
Kailing
Mardiah
Nicole
Norsh
Nurin
Nurin 2
Quah
Wahida
Zakiah

Play.

La Vie En Rose - Louis Armstrong

Count.
Web Counter
stats counter
Friday, October 07, 2016.

At the end of the day, it is a simple, "yes, I did stuff too and I am sorry" that mattered. 

And now? Only the person's perspective matter. 

May Allah open up our eyes and hearts to our mistakes, sins and give us the strength to admit, seek forgiveness and move on, to be better people. In Shaa Allah.