Monday, July 22, 2013.
And you blame people for running away?
Do you even reflect upon your own actions?
You think you're always right. You think your fears and experiences are way worse than anybody else's. and you say you can't stand cockiness?
You talk about face when you treat me like a kid in public, make me wait for you like an idiot, search for you till I fell more than once and almost got hit by a lorry in the process.
And the greatest part of all.. You can still try to justify your actions.
I'm not your kid. Even my parents don't punish me like that.
You want to be repeated? Learn to respect others first. Don't talk about leading by example when it's pretty obvious you only look at the negative aspects of people.
You twitter and friends are way more important to you. Yet when I pick up my phone or go to the cc, you feel as if I put other stuff in front.
Damn you. I've never been treated like this before. And to think I was a tu ally worried about you more than I was worried about myself.