<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12375523?origin\x3dhttp://terroridz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Ridz.

I am an angel..
Welcome to my domain..
if you don't like what you see..
suck it up.

Say.

Links.

Aaron
Arsenal F.C.
Azziana
Deborah
Esther
Farhan
Herlina
Kailing
Mardiah
Nicole
Norsh
Nurin
Nurin 2
Quah
Wahida
Zakiah

Play.

La Vie En Rose - Louis Armstrong

Count.
Web Counter
stats counter
Sunday, July 21, 2013.

Still haven't learnt my lesson after so many times. 

I guess I only have myself to blame. 

Perhaps what he said was true all along. To never ever put your guard totally down. Because it is only natural for someone to take advantage of you, sometimes when he is angry, sometimes when he is not. It will happen. And when it does, what will you do? 

I foresaked my time to unwind cos she doesn't like me being there. In return, I loss many opportunities to speak with friends. 

And now, here I am sitting down on a concrete slab, alone. Wanting to just speak with someone, anyone.. Yet there isn't a single soul in sight. 

I only have myself to blame. 

Back to square one it seems. 

Wipe your tears. Stand up straight. God will never let you go through something you cannot handle. 

I know I'm stronger than this.