<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12375523?origin\x3dhttp://terroridz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Ridz.

I am an angel..
Welcome to my domain..
if you don't like what you see..
suck it up.

Say.

Links.

Aaron
Arsenal F.C.
Azziana
Deborah
Esther
Farhan
Herlina
Kailing
Mardiah
Nicole
Norsh
Nurin
Nurin 2
Quah
Wahida
Zakiah

Play.

La Vie En Rose - Louis Armstrong

Count.
Web Counter
stats counter
Sunday, June 02, 2013.

Same promise. Broken again. 

Eyes staring. Faces looking on. 

Fuck. It hurts. 

Calm down the heart said. 

Silence! Commanded the brain. 

Then words were spoken behind his back, loud enough for him to hear. 

Fuck. It hurts. 

Ego is such a disgusting thing. 

Especially in front of people. 

Fuck. It hurts.

Why do I still keep mine? 

When it's so easily broken, forgotten and cast aside?

Fuck. It hurts.

Gone through so much? 

So have I. 

Fuck. It hurts.

Why do I so willingly put my guard down? 

Supposedly to lead by example. 

Supposedly to try to get your walls down too. 

Now I've hurt myself while trying to bring those walls down. 

Fuck. It hurts. 

Bus rides and aimless walking eases the mind. 

But why seek temporary solace? 

Fuck. It hurts. 

Stability in this needs a permanent solution. 

But every attempt seems to fail miserably. 

Fuck. It hurts.