<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12375523?origin\x3dhttp://terroridz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Ridz.

I am an angel..
Welcome to my domain..
if you don't like what you see..
suck it up.

Say.

Links.

Aaron
Arsenal F.C.
Azziana
Deborah
Esther
Farhan
Herlina
Kailing
Mardiah
Nicole
Norsh
Nurin
Nurin 2
Quah
Wahida
Zakiah

Play.

La Vie En Rose - Louis Armstrong

Count.
Web Counter
stats counter
Saturday, June 06, 2009.

I was under the impression that training was going to be a walk in the park. Now I realise its actually hell.

Its worse than army! In 3 days, I have done more than 1000 push ups, 400 starjumps (until I can't feel my arms anymore), 600 crunches (my abs hurt) and ran more than 20 klicks ( i cannot feel my legs either).

You know howdri-fit shirts dont absorb sweat right? well, my dri-fit shit was drenched in sweat! I was sweating as if there was a broken water pipe above my head.

Fell on the first day. Tore my jeans and right now i have a nice gash on my knee. What a way to start huh? Now i'll have a scar that will remind me of my training.

Speaking of training, its supposed to be for 6 months. Now extended to 9 cos I gotta help out the APEC summit. Haiz. Nvm, longer training = fitter me.

My breasts hurt. Many years of not exercising.. now I am getting paid to exercise my head off. I can;t even do pull ups! my arms and chest were aching so badly that i was just hanging there like an idiot!

I gotta be able to do 6 pull ups at least by august. Pray for me k? I need divine help.

God, give me strength to get by these 9 months without any major injury or mental injury. I want this job badly. I need this job badly.

Oh.. i forgot to say.. i am botak now. Haha.