Thursday, November 06, 2008.
I have been applying for jobs daily, and i see a rather familiar but scary trend. "Prefer mandarin speakign candidates to liase with chinese customers". Subtle way to say, Chinese only. Malays n Indian can fly kite.
I've signed up for JobsDB and Jobstreet since i left army. I'dcheck my applications only to realise that they've been unsucessful.
~!@#$%^&. What the hell lah. And after some checking, i realise that the bugger who got the job, was asking for more pay, and had lower qualifications. Ego bashed up.
I need a job!!!!!!!! Oh, and i kinda got pissed wit the architecture companies in singapore, so.. i am applying for every damn job there is. HAHAHHAHAA. time to turn the kiasuness to overdrive.
Watched Quantum of Solace. Not as much action as I would prefer, but well.. Olga Kurylenko is HOT. alittle thin..but..HOT. I likeeeeeeeee.
Esplanade was nice. Couldn't stop smiling. The stars, the company and the buildings around. No wonder the night race was at night. Never really viewed Raffles Place in this kinda light.
Oh, Face The Music 2008 won't be publicised on the MRT network. SAD LA. We'll be publicising it on radio instead. Getting 98.7fm to be our Official Radio Station. :D
The big date is nearing, and i'm getting more nervous. More people wants this to screw up.. and well.. its scary cos.. i've never organised something this huge before. Sometimes, I really wonder where i got the guts to do these stuff. Why it would scare most peopel off but not me. Maybe i'm weird. HAHAHAHAHA