<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12375523?origin\x3dhttp://terroridz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Ridz.

I am an angel..
Welcome to my domain..
if you don't like what you see..
suck it up.

Say.

Links.

Aaron
Arsenal F.C.
Azziana
Deborah
Esther
Farhan
Herlina
Kailing
Mardiah
Nicole
Norsh
Nurin
Nurin 2
Quah
Wahida
Zakiah

Play.

La Vie En Rose - Louis Armstrong

Count.
Web Counter
stats counter
Tuesday, October 28, 2008.

I love the new blogskin! simple yet chic. alittle bit of architecture in it.. with La Vie En Rose playing.. only thing missing is a nice chair, drinks and ciggies. hehe. Special thanks to In for helping me out with it..cos.. well.. i suck at doing this html shit. :P

i broke my specs. crap. think somehow or rather it 'knew' i was thinking of replacing it. then again, it been with me for alittle over 2 years. heh. I need a job so that i can buy new specs, new headphones for my hp and have some savings. its irritating.

Monsieur Aaron put forward a nice business proposal for me to think about. Am excited about it, but still cautious. I made a personal promise to not meddle in suc hstuff again..but..its too tempting. heh. We shall how it unfolds in the future..

Met up with Dee. things were said and clarified again. I guess, we should do fine as friends. 7 years of company.. it'll be a waste to throw it all away. At last, things can move on. A new chapter in life. i've learnt a great amount of things. Hope it'll make me a better person.

Face The Music 2008 is going to be a blast. We're still looking at which angle would suit us best for publicity though. Come and support!!

Something happened. New friends were made and apparently, according to some, there were supposed sparks. think it came from my lighter. heh.

I need ciggies. But I can't have them. trying to drill it in my head.. that i should stop smoking. Painful. Whoever is reading this and is thinking of picking up a ciggy, DO NOT. 13 years of smoking, (omg, i have been smoking for more than half of my life).. and look at where it has brought me. Alot poorer, i smell like crap and cold turkey is setting in. Ouch.

oh, some quarters may ask WHy i'm quitting now.. a number of reasons.. 1. i made a deal.. 2. Its for someone.. 3. Cos i wanna be richer. HAHAHA

I am obviously bored.. sitting at home doing nothing but sending out my resumes to many companies.. still awaiting their reply. i wish i can start working soon. i hate to do nothing.

Till i get a job.. i shall enjoy listening to Louis Armstrong without the ciggies and drinks. HAHA.