Monday, November 05, 2007.
This entry shall be the first time i actually typed out the lyrics for a song. Ladies and Gentlemen (whoever is still reading this), Maroon 5 with Better That We Break
I never knew perfection till
i heard you speak
and now it kills me
just to hear you say the simple things
Now waking up is hard to do
Sleeping 's impossible too
Everything's reminding me of you
What can I do
Its not right
Not okay
Say the words that you say
Maybe we're better off this way
It better that we break
I'm not fine
I'm in pain
Its harder everyday
Maybe we're better off this way
It's better that we break
A fool to let you slip away
I chase you
Just to hear you say
You're scared enough
You think that I'm insane
City looks so nice from here
Pity I cant see you clearly
While you're standing there it disappears
It disappears
It's not right
Not okay
Say the words that you say
Maybe we're better off this way
I'm not fine
I'm in pain
Its harder everyday
Maybe we're better off this way
Its better that we break oh
Saw you sitting all alone
You're fragile and you're cold
But thats alright
Life these days is getting rough
Knocks you down and beat you up
But its just a rollercoaster anyway
Its not fine
Not okay
Say the words that you say
Maybe we're better off this way
I'm not fine
I'm in pain
Its harder everyday
Maybe we're better off this way
Its better that we break
I'm not fine
Not okay
Say the words that you say
Maybe we're better off this way
I'm not fine
I'm in pain
Its harder everyday
Maybe we're better off this way
Its better that we break baby.
Thats it. It hurts, its hard and all i get is the last sentence. I guess its all my fault. bloody idiot. Goodnight and Goodbye